AsteroidBox. takes privacy very seriously and is commited to keeping your personal and private data as private as possible. Below are the companies and services AsteroidBox. uses and links to their various privacy policies. If you have any questions or concerns about how your data is stored and used please contact me at LeithDrew Resident via notecard only.
- MD Labs Vendor System
This is the vendor system AsteroidBox. currently uses.
AsteroidBoxStore Resident is the store bot located at the mainstore location and is designed to help you navigate the store and answer any simple questions you may have. This bot is registered to LindenLabs as a scripted agent and as powered by SmartBots and Dialogflow. All personal information is regularly and automatically dumped.
- MD Labs Gacha Script
This is the gacha machine script that is used at the mainstore location.
This is the subscriber that is used at the mainstore location and is an openly opt-in and opt-out tool. Usernames are kept on a server for the purpose of sending update notecards only and are not used for any other purposes.
- AsteroidBox. VIP Group
The VIP in-world group is an openly opt-in and opt-out consent based tool for customer support, advertising and community.
AsteroidBox. temporarily collects personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when seeking customer support, applying to be a blogger or otherwise contacting me in any way. Any systems listed above may automatically collect certain information – this information may include usernames, sales logs and other technical or transactional information.
AsteroidBox. uses the information collected or received to:
- Send information to you with your consent – information may be uesd to send you a product, update, service, support, request or company information with your consent.
- Fulfil and manage your orders for Business Purposes and Contractual reasons.
- Your information may be used to fulfil and manage purchases, refunds, requests, updates and redeliveries.
- Administer prize draws and contests with your consent. Information may be used to administer prizes when you elect to participate in a contest or giveaway.
- To protect sites and systems and enforce policies for business purposes and/or for legal reasons. Information may be used as part of efforts to keep sites, systems, content and cusomters safe and secure from possibilies such as fraud, harassment and theft.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm for legal reasons. If a legal request is received collected data may be needed to determine how to respond.
- For other business purposes information may be used such as data analysis, indentifying usage trends, determining promotional campaign effectiveness and to evaluate and improve sites, products, services, marketing and overall user experience.