Blogger application are now strictly invitation only!
For the forseable future there will not be any further blogger searches held. Any new bloggers welcomed to the team will be via invitation from us only. Please don’t contact us to be on the blogger team as we are not currently looking to add any further bloggers to the team.
If you are a current blogger, the rules below still apply.
Thank you for understanding!
- You must submit at least 2 posts per month to the Blogotex system
- After requesting an item you will have 15 days to submit a blog post using that item
- You will be required to blog at least 1 new release in every month *
- You can request 2 items at once to blog
* The priority is for new releases however, as AsteroidBox is primarily a female clothing store, any male bloggers are welcome to blog older items if there are no new male releases in a month.
A few things to note
- Flickr Pro is NOT required however:
- If you are a Flickr Pro user please include the full item name, event landmark and a landmark to the mainstore location
- If you do not have Flickr Pro please include the full item name, the store name and the event name
- The item must be clearly visible in the blog post, with at least 50% of the item clearly visible and recogniseable
- Blog posts that include “morphs” or underage looking avatars are not allowed
- You will need to read any dashboard notices send via Blogotex, these are only sent out with important updates so please be sure to read them.
- Without good reason, you cannot take off 30+ days at a time for vacation purposes. If you require vacation for a short period of time, that is of course welcome, but please do not abuse this system. Any vacation requests longer than 2 weeks need to be accompanied by a notecard to Wolvern Barbosa (Blogger Manager) sent in world to him.
- Please be aware that posting on Flickr is required however, any other forms of blogging are also welcomed such as Facebook, WordPress, Instagram, DeviantArt and even Vloggers.
- Any form of abuse, self harm, hate or glorifying sensitive or possibly offensive subjects will not be tolerated – any blog post containing these things will be rejected